Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A collection of Samsung smartphone cases on eccase.net


When I have decided to change a new smartphone, iPhone and Samsung brand is among my selection list. For personal usage and preference, finally I choose the Samsung Galaxy series. After buying the phone, one important thing for me is choosing a suitable case for my beloved phone.
I will introduce some samsung phone case that on the top recommendation list.
1.    My Colors Eiffel Tower Design Plastic Case for Samsung S5830
Features
Perfectly fits the contours of the Samsung S5830
Protects the Samsung S5830 from scratches and dust
Direct external access to all buttons, controls and ports
Personalizes your cell phone
Comfortable to the touch
General Specs
Brand
My Colors
Type
Shell
Material
ABS plastic
Pattern
Eiffel tower
Functions
Protection & decoration
Compatibility
Samsung S5830

2.      Sport Armband Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S II i9100
Specification:
Waterproof, durable, and lightweight
Perfect for jogging, walking, biking and in the gym
The cell phone case can protect your phone from scratches and damage
Washable
3.       Plastic Case with Clip for Samsung Galaxy Note 2/ N7100
Features
Perfectly fits the contours of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2/ N7100
Protects the Samsung Galaxy Note 2/ N7100  from scratches and dust
Direct external access to all buttons, controls and ports
Skid-proof design with a clip on the back cover
A great decoration for your cell phone
    

Hope this can help you when you choosing the case!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis