Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Brotherhood

So I woke up this morning with my sister telling me I have another package. I was like wtf cause this is the third day in the row that I'm getting a package. Oh thing is, I got the notice, not the actual package. The past 3 days including today I got the notice of telling me to go the Post Office because apparently "I wasn't at home"? Grrrr. I was home like all day. My first package was the iPhone case if you guys remember, the next day I Samsung keyboard got another notice but there was no package. Which brings us to today. Now, I did get a package. Check it out below.

I seriously hate the line at the Cabramatta Post Office. It's because this particular post office is like one of the main ones in the area. I took a photo this time from the very back. Last time I took a photo, it was just in the middle. Farout, why do people come during close time.

So, this is my package. Who likes it? It's okay I guess, I like the panels and decorations on the sides. I bought it from BrandsExclusive. I don't care if you have it or if you don't like it :)

Yeah, I don't think I'll wear it much. I just wanted sunnies for the coming summer because my aviators are tilted :(

At nighttime, after I had dinner at home Victor decided that he wanted to eat. Kevin and I ate already but we decided might as well eat again. So, Victor, Kevin and I went to Pho An, in Bankstown. Fahhhhout, I hate Pho An. Suchaaa rip. Victor likes it but I personally think the prices are ridiculous . in regards to pho. I live in Cabramatta so the competition with business/restaurants in Cabra and Bankstown is quite heavy. Cabramatta pho, no doubt is cheaper, even the desserts are. I think that Pho An, because they`re so fancy with the design of the restaurant that they should put prices up. Grrrrrrrr, so this is what I had. Pho Tai but I had to purchase Bo Vien on its own. Pho Tai is just the broth, noodles and the beef-meat. Bo Vien is the beef meatballs which I'm sure a lot of people like. At Pho An, you have purchase them seperately. OMGAT, the Pho Tai is like already $12 for Regular and $13 for Large and the Bo Vien only comes in one size and it's $4.50. In Cabramatta, you can purchase the combination of them in one order and the most expensive I've seen is like $12. It's $8.50 at Pho 54 :)

But anyways, on the better side of this. Pho An Phone Cover Wholesale does produce a better quality pho than most Cabramatta stores even though I prefer Cabramatta more cause of just pure instinct. Maybe it's the MSG, they probably put more MSG at Pho An. Hahahaa.

Anyways, later on we decided to go catch a movie at Auburn Reading Samsung Galaxy S4 Leather Case Cinemas. The one time I failed at meeting the requirements of getting there by driving.

So we went to Burwood. We decided to watch Zombieland. Honestly, during Pho, we were discussing whether to watch The Invention of Lying or Zombieland, AND LIKE, IVE KNOWN THESE GUYS FOR A WHILE, I thought we we're gonna watch Invention of Lying. They bought the tickets and told me that we're watching Zombieland. I thought it was a joke. It wasn't. I didn't wanna watch it because I thought it was a horror movie. Not that I have small balls or no balls but I only watch scary/horror movies with girls. But it wasn't a scary movie, it was ridiculously and stupendously funny. I give the movie a . 5/10, but 6/10 if I'm generous. I give it this rating because there is basically no storyline. If anyone plays L4D (Left 4 Dead) or L4D2, this is exactly like the game, but in a movie . and funny. Here's the trailer, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis