Monday, September 14, 2015

fake Yves Saint Laurent bags - What's So Great About Them?

Its time for a treat but I'm not quite sure what to reward myself with. You know the feeling - you want so many things and can't seem to make up your mind. I have figured I'll use a process of elimination; let me see if it will help. Chocolate will go straight to my rack so out. Perfume, well, I have my signature scent and there's no point of acquiring another bottle when I'm not even halfway through the other. Shoes, sure - but one more pair and I'm officially the new Imelda Marcos. That leaves jewelery or a tote bag, and I'm going for the bag. It's got to be an fake Yves Saint Laurent bags, and I know why: 1. First and most important, I am limited to spending only $2000 on myself today, and I know I can get a superb original YSL bag for between $1000 and $2000, including that long longed-for tote. I may even have some left over cash for that matching belt that's been floating around my head whenever I shut my eyes; -)! 2. I know that YSL only makes bags from the finest materials. Suede, velvet, calfskin, deerskin, natural leather and many more for me to choose from. They even combine materials sometimes to make sure that each bag is a total classic. Since I love a touch of the exotic, I know I'll definitely find a bag made of great material and I'll love it! 3. More than that, the materials are greatly put together. The finishing is beautiful and the clasps and zips are always first class. I love the way there is always a subtle print of the designer's logo on the clasps and other bits and bobs. 4. The enormous variation in style means that I can get anything I desire, really. There'll be something to suit me, because YSL are reputed to make bags for every kind of woman. 5. I'm a fashion fan, so I keep up - I know YSL is known for his daringness when it comes to use of color. I love the sudden splash of bright purple or orange or green that he contrasts with black in his bags. It gives me great variety to choose from, and I know it tells me apart from the crowd. 6. I want to complete my YSL bag collection. I already have the travel bags, some evening clutches, and some shoulder bags. All I'm missing is that throw-it-all-in-there tote. YSL has bags for every occasion actually, that's how come I have such a collection. 7. This may be the last thing, but it's very important to me because I'm not in the habit of dishing out my hard earned dollars for replicas. I know how to tell an original YSL bag from a fake. I know all originals are made in Italy or France and always have to pass a quality test before they are released to the market. I usually look at the cut and smell the leather, and of course, the subtle imprint of the logo looks chic and is smooth. How did I know so much about cheap YSL bags? Other than the great experience I have had with my collection so far, I regularly visit my favorite original bag dealer. I can introduce you right now. Check out: [http://www.luxuryonline.com.ru/]. T Sikkink, is an ex music industry executive who luckily got out in time, he's is very much into, photography, music, fashion, food & wine, art, information research and a "life long learning" adept. For the last 10 years Ted has been professionally active with interim management, coaching and organizational consultancy. He's currently into helping people making better choices using internet marketing and social networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis