Thursday, July 11, 2013

everyday is a crisis

UPDATE ABOUT PHONE CASES!All of the winners have been picked so check your messages. It will be coming from my personal blog so don be alarmed if its not directly from this blog. I giving everyone 48 hours to respond to the message about the case before I pick someone else. I just want to get them all sent and I can wait forever.

ps. For everyone that was asking me to sell the cases, it is moving along. I was thinking about just selling the compass case at first. What cases would you like to see?

I'm so excited that I can finally post this! Here we have THREE brand-new iPhone 4/4s cases all inspired by season nine! One of these could be yours! Here's all you need to know:

You DON'T have to follow me. It will not increase your chances and I really would rather you only follow me if you like what I post, not because I'm giving something away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis