Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pixel Dungeon Wiki

Here I hope we can discuss/debate various mechanics and rules of the game. and any new discoveries or tips we find before officially posting it to the wiki. All other rings besides the ring of haggling appear to stack.

By using a Wand of Flock and a Wand of Amok, you can summon the sheep, and then use the Wand of Amok on the monster, and the monster will continually attack the sheep while you get free hits on it. Sadly, sheep do not attack when cursed with wand of amok, I would have loved to see that haha!

Assumzaek Multipurpose keyboard wrote:

KnowFear wrote:

I have a question. rustic leather ipad case does anyone know if shop items spawn stacked on each other? I am asking this because on my 15'th round at level 11, the shopkeeper spawned in a room so small, that the Ankh was not generated I am hoping it is under one of the items for sale!

The same has happened to me. And I haven't even thought for a second that the items could be stacked. Great thinking KnowFear! But this is definitely a bug. You shouldn't have to buy other stuff just to get protector screen to the ankh. ( i choose to bring a ring of haste and a ring of evasion)

first, hit the king until he summon 3 skeletons, deal with them and if no problem, hit the king until he has 5% hp. He will summon skeletons for a total of 5 skeletons each time (never more than 5 at the same time in the room)

i stood 3 lines under summoning altars, in the center of the hall, destroying skeleton with my war hammer +3.

to regen ( when under 40% hp) i went in the bottom left or right corner only 2 skeletons may hit you here. equip your vampiric weapon and hit them until you are full life.

be caution each skeleton may stun you if they succefully hit you.

Assumzaek wrote:

Seal. dude. you never stop to amaze me. When I was new to the wiki and to game your screenshot where you had 40 potions of health motivated me to get good at the game. Can you upload your current stats please dude I played on bluestack emulator and i must have delete my saves on each update to get pixel dungeon updated >

I can't realy go any further i think. Maybe few more experience potions in a shop, better staffs, better rings. But i already have what i need. it's quite frustrating.

Seal caster wrote:

ethaniel said undead dwarves doesn't give xp anymore. is that true will i be the only lvl 45 least it's what is written in the code, but the only thing that I can say is "test it yourself!" (or "decompile the code" I was pretty sure that this flaw would be corrected, but not so soon.

So I guess that you'll remain the only level 45 for a long time, as level 23 is now the absolute max.

Speaking of level, there's a badge for reaching level 24 so the 5th dungeon level may arrive soon I hope (but no badge for level 30, so no 6th dungeon level seems to be planned).

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis