Saturday, July 27, 2013

Would you get your stepkids name tattoo'd on you

Me and Dh's last child is due in September. We will then have two together and also our DSS. Here is my question, I plan to definitely get Ipad Leather Case my bio kids' names tattoo'd on me, and would like to get my DSS's too but I'm not 100% sure with getting his name. I have no doubt that DH and I will be together forever and even if something did happen between us I feel that DSS is just like my other kids and I am raising him as my own and him and I have a stronger bond then he does with both his mom or dad. I've known him for half of his life (he's 6).

The only thing I could see is waiting to get his name tattoo'd at a later time, but I don't want him to think I don't love him just as much because I don't have his name with my other two kids' names when I get them done.

The only name I have on my body is my adoptive dad's CB handle. I have DS's foot print and plan on getting DD's. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or Ipad keyboard other healthcare professional. Please review the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use before using this site. Your use of the site indicates your agreement to be bound by the phone case for htc desire Terms of Use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis