Monday, July 8, 2013

Sanity is Overated

I'm a "slightly" stressed social worker all the time, and a member of the "dirty laundry witness protection program."

I enjoy most all things that are bad for me, including Hershey's Moose Tracks ice cream, shoe sales, and really froo-froo romance novels. I believe that I'm domestically challenged but my friends often tell me that I'm a "Susy Homemaker" - unless it involves a kitchen, in which case the results are guaranteed to not be pretty.

I'm what is politely referred to as organizationally disabled. I'd love a really clean, OCD-like life-style, only I have no idea how to accomplish that and with my current list of short-comings, Menuda is more likely to experience a successful come-back tour before my desk becomes spotless. I live with someone who definately fits the bill for the aforementioned really clean, OCD-like life-style which makes for some really great TV (if only we were our own sitcom.)

As previously mentioned, me and kitchens don't really get along. There's no animosity or anything, more like an aversion. I'm adverse to being in the kitchen and I think most people should have an aversion to my cooking. Don't get me wrong - I enjoy food but I enjoy it even more when someone else makes it. I'm on a first name basis with most every fast food restaurent worker in town.

I love long walks on the beach but not likely to experience one anytime soon so I'll settle for a romantic stroll from the front door to the mail box. As you can see, I'm sarcastic and painfully pessimistic, but huggable all the same. What more can you ask for?

where I sell handmade children's clothing and accessories made by yours truly. It's fun, it's a stress relievor, and it will hopefully someday lead to bigger and brighter things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis